Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mildew & Soap Scum VS. Bleach & Elbow Grease... who wins?

Drum Roll please.....and the winner is, ME! I win. So as you may or may not know I recently moved out with some fiends; Jarom, Jeff, and Bronson. Anywho, it's a place called Windsor Arms just south of BYU campus in "P-Town" 750e. 750n...ish. Alright back to the whole point of this post! Our GROSS bathroom! So, apparently, they didn't clean our apartment before we moved in. Me being a "closet" neat freak HAD to do something about it! I always have a dirty room, but can't stand dirty bathrooms! I wont get in the shower till it's clean. You might not suspect me to be a little neat freak, but i am. (Every time I was transfered on mission i would scrub the bathroom of my new place.) So I went to Wal-Mart, bought a ton of cleaning supplies, and turned on some tunes. My room, that i share with Jeff, has a private bathroom....our shower was GREEN! No joke, just straight up mildew and soap scum! So I bleeeyyotched the heck out of it. I got pretty tired from scrubbing soooo hard for soooo long, but in the end it was worth it! I even got super light headed a couple of times and had to get out of the bathroom to get some air lol.... Here is the after picture. enjoy.





oh and ps check it out! we have a washer and dryer! (thats the other bathroom too)


3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

nice bleeyotching.

Jason & Shannon said...

Yay! I am very excited that you put up a new post! Especially since it's of your new apartment! Yes, the bathroom was disgusting!!! GOOD CLEANING!

Kent and Leisy said...

I never knew we had so much in common! Although I'm not really a closet bleeeyyotcher. I openly admit to it. - Kent