Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Official

Welcome to my multi-post, enjoy.

What is official?

#1 I went skiing for the first time this year. November 7th, opening day at snowbird. Thus I am officially a busy person again, maybe even too busy for a girlfriend.

#2 It's official, President Elect Obama. I am not anti-obama like many utahns, but i am anti to obama supporters. i hate to be the one to break it to them that in 4 years they will still be dirt poor and living in the projects, because they are lazy, don't work, and don't go to college. obama will not be your savior. They all seem to think that they will all become rappers or NBA players...

#3 I officially learned what to do with spoiled milk. you put it on someone else's doorstep. Yesterday i noticed my milk was pretty chunky so i put it on the counter to take out with the trash...10hrs. later i decided to take it out and Jarom says, "where you going with that? you should probably put it on some girls porch and let them deal with it." So i did.

#4 Heroes is officially the best show to ever come on tv. You should be watching it weekly. Monday nights at 8pm.

6 comments:

Abbie said...

I love your idea of spoiled milk. I'm totally gonna do it.

Jason & Shannon said...

Gross! Jason said someone did that to him, and it was GROSS! Haha.

taylor and laney said...

you know if you came to buffalo and said that stuff about obama, you'd be shot on the spot.

Kent and Leisy said...

you almost sounded like grandpa howell in your #2.

Tanner Mills said...

haha grandpa! well just so yall know i hate close minded mormons who think all democrats are satin much much more.

Jarom said...

Amen. I am jealous you've already been up. I like the spoiled milk situation- I am nw wondering who you do it to. And like you, I am not anti-Obama. so amen to your multifaceted post