Thursday, February 19, 2009

funny conversation of the week.

When:like 10 minutes ago. thursday feb 19, 2009
between who: me and nate
where: me in class at uvu, nate working at suu
source of communication: facebook chat.
set up: so nate is telling me about a date he went on. i asked about it and this was his reply.

Tanner
what did you do?

7:07pmNate
Graham likes this one girl, so he make Jewkes be his wingman on a double. Then, while they were planning it I happened to be there, in my bed, trying to sleep cuz I was sick and then they were like, "Nate! Why don't you come!?"
So i finally agreed. The only person I cared to ask out was Leah, so i did.
Then, this is where it went bad...
Jewkes' date called him like 2 hours before citing a "family emergency" so she couldn't come.
Sooooooo, he decides to ask Lynzee out, which would have been super weird, and she says no. Not sure why.
Then, he ASKS MY SISTER OUT. Faggot
So, Ashley and her are way good friends so it was like us 3 talking the whole time.
Like I said, it was like we were just hanging out.

*sidenote* lynzee is nates old girlfriend, this other kid is on crack! *sidenote finished*

7:10pmTanner
i ALMOST BUSTED OUT LAUGHING IN CLASS
when you wrote lynzee
then again at ahsley hahahahahhahahahhahahahaahaha

7:10pmNate
haha

7:10pmTanner
im coughing to hide it


THE END.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Not gonna lie Tanner... I dont' get it.

Jason & Shannon said...

You are a dork! Post pictures of your vacay!