Sunday, June 7, 2009

BR 30x32

The story i'm about to share may or may not be very funny. Well, at least I think it's funny and that is all that matters, cuz it's my blog. The following took place on friday, a conversation between myself and my roommate Jarom.

*Jarom walks into the front room preparing to iron*

"Are you wearing my pants" -me.

"No, I just got these the other day" -Jarom.

*10 seconds pass by*

"Where did you get them?" -me.

"Banana Republic" -Jarom.

"Haha thats where mine are from, and they're the same color, are yours straight leg?" -me.

"yeah, straight leg." -Jarom.

"We have the same pants." -me.

"What size are yours?" -Jarom

"30x32." -me. *as i think to myself how weird it would be if we had the same size too*

"No way! mine too. We're definitely going to have to coordinate before we go out in public...so we're not wearing the same thing." -Jarom.

THE END.

I thought it was blog worthy, if you don't like it, ummm well I don't know, too bad? yeah. Too bad.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Dude, that happened to me. Me, Nate Jewkes and Graham all have the same pants! Now, I can't find mine, I think Graham confused them with his and has them!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Ahaha. That's so funny!

Unknown said...

Get a life (or wife).