Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some insight into my life.

While surfing the internets this morning I stumbled upon a great article. Not only is it great, but it relates to me on SO many levels, it basically explains my relationship to 5-10 girls that I know. They shall remain anonymous at this time.

Drop whatever you're doing right now, including reading my blog, and read this: CLICK HERE! right there, or here, basically any of this.


ps. yes I know there is an "s" at the end of the word "internet."

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the onion.

Janna Mills said...

ah hahaha wow i loved that. how true how true..

Jason & Shannon said...

That's awful... Funny, but awful!

Kristen said...

wow. girls are really cruel, aren't they. And very selfish and very manipulative. I'm ashamed to be a part of the female race after reading that :)

Missy Johnson said...

That's hilarious.
HI-LAR-I-OUS.

Brittany Jane Clark said...

bahahahahaha i miss you!!!!