Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hp6

My thoughts on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I like to call it HP and Snape.

*spoiler alert*if you haven't read book 6 by now you deserve to have the movie ruined**

-It tried too hard to be a comedy.
-They could have cut out a lot of stupid scenes
-The cave scene was awesome!
-When Harry and Dumbledore came back to Hogwarts, the dark mark was already over the school, right? and a student dead?
-In the rooftop scene Harry is supposed to be stupified under his invisibility cloak, not under the stairs or wherever he was. This part really bothered me.
-Also the rooftop scene should have been longer, and word for word from the book. they cut a bunch of stuff and all the sudden Snape does it.

But whatever, it was still pretty good. I think i'll go read book 6 and 7 for fun.

2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Same here! The people from the order of the pheonix were supposed to come too. Oh, and the death eaters didn't just walk away! I'm going to read the book now. Good review.

La Penseuse Viable said...

I agree with a lot you said... but I still loved it! I think movie 6 ties with movie 3