Thursday, November 26, 2009

glee

Anybody watch Glee? I had never seen it before last night, I watched the first two episodes. I had previously thought the show was about a guy named Glee (fail) ....this is probably the part where you're thinking, "wow Tanner likes this show enough to blog about it." However, you would be wrong. Is it funny? yes, very. So why don't i like it? Two reasons. #1 The anxiety factor. Sometimes when I watch tv shows and the characters are in a weird situation I get anxiety for them. In this episode it was a married man flirting with a coworker. #2 it was DISGUSTING! It was all about sex, sexual jokes, and gross innuendo. I was actually embarrassed two or three times (i don't embarrass easy btw). My face turned red, I even hid my face behind my computer screen. Moral of the story, don't waste your time watching Glee, even if people say it's the best show on tv.

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

totally agree. the first one gets you hooked- and then the second was NAST-O. I turned it off half way through #2 and haven't seen it since. I was so embarassed that I also turned red and changed the channel and I wasn't even watching it with anyone.

Jason & Shannon said...

I concur.