Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Native American Friend.

You probably think i'm talking about Jason, but he's not little, therefore i'm not talking about him. On my bathroom countertop there is some kind of residue. I have no clue what it's from, maybe a razor, or something dripped out of the mirror cabinet, or my roommate started using make-up. Don't know. All I know is the residue looks like a Native American Indian!! Well at least it does to me. every time I use the bathroom I look at it and think, "oh there's the indian." I haven't cleaned my bathroom for a little bit (not too long) because I think its so cool. (Actually I just accidentally wiped it up trying to figure out what it is.) So, without further ado, i give you, The Indian!

My interpretation: obviosly there is a face there, with hair. However, I don't think the hair is long, but there are head dress feathers coming out in the back. the end.

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

tanner- I'll be honest- I don't see it no matter how hard I try. can you photoshop some arrows and diagrams in there for me?

Kristen said...

i see it! i see it! instead of the indian in the cupboard, it's the indian on the counter.

(i think you're roomie must secretly be wearing dark bronzer)