Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

Hi Santa, I just wanted you to know that I have been a really good boy this year, even better than Janna. (not that she's been a good boy... well you know what I mean.) I'm always nice to everyone, that includes people I don't like. I'm not even mean to people at work anymore. I recently helped do a service project for an old crazy lady and her husband who leaves his hearing aid off on purpose (if you know what i'm talking about. *cough*nagging*cough*). Well, I guess I could go on forever about all of my good qualities, but I'll stop because I know you have like 6 billion other people to get gifts for. So here is my very own christmas wish list. ps I wont be too specific with some stuff, because I would actually like to be surprised on Christmas.

-Canon 580ex ii speedlight (aka a flash) its legit. click here. this is the cheapest i could find it at a place that is reliable.
-Snuggie. you can't have too many of these things, it's just not possible.
-Ties!!! i really really really need a couple new ties. use your own discretion or Janna's discretion. Maybe some nice dress pants from BR or something.
-A nice v-neck sweater (the thin kind) that matches the previously mentioned tie and or pants so I can wear it to church. or possibly something like this instead of a v-neck sweater.
-60" led-lcd tv 1080p. thanks.
-Planet Earth on BLUERAY.
-Love
-This thing yes it is expensive, but can you put a price on looking good? ps not the white one like on the website. The store in Orem has it in blue.
-Insurance so I don't have to pay BYU for it.
-Shoes. these or red or all black or all white. ps if you get vans make sure they are the low-pro ones the sole is thinner
-I could always go for some new jeans.
-World Peace
-Anything that says Oakley on it.
-Maybe one of those cool cell phones...
The End.

PS
t-shirt size: M
Sweater size: M
Pants: 30x32 or if its an expensive brand i.e. from Nordstrom 29 waist.
shoe: 8 1/2

No comments: