Sunday, January 10, 2010

BragFest 10'

Please excuse me for a moment I NEED to brag. About myself? No, of course not! I would never brag about myself. Today I will be bragging about cousin David. (for those of you that aren't in the family dave is my bestfriendcousin, he's my age, we're cousins, and best friends) Now, we all know he's smart and stuff, but did you know how smart he really is? The following is a conversation we had last Sunday when he and Nat came over for dinner.

me: oh my gosh dave, have you taken the LSAT yet?
dave: yeah
me: did you do well?
dave: yeah.
me: really well?
dave: yeah.

So come to find out dave scored in the 98th percentile of all the people who took the LSAT this year. Thats good. Dave is smart. His choices for law school, in order, are: Columbia, Georgetown, and George Washington.

and that's the end of bragging for Dave. I had to do it because I KNOW he is waaaaay to humble to brag about something like this.

p.s. Did you know that Dave's wife might be smarter than he is?

3 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Hehehe! So smart!

Kristen said...

sheesh! Tell Dave for me that Matt and I were very impressed. Any one of those schools will take him with that score!

Dave and Nata said...

ha! natalie IS smarter than me. she's taking anatomy for FUN this semester!