Sunday, August 10, 2008

Charade, Random Thoughts, Shamless Plugs.

Do you have a nap movie? You know, a movie that kind of puts you to sleep. I do, it is "To Catch a Thief." It is a great movie, but I can never stay awake while watching it! I have had to sleep at the house instead of my apartment the past couple of days. Janna and my mom are in NYC so I am "baby sitting" Kate and Penny. So friday night I got to the house at 1am, I wasn't very tired and needed some sleep so I looked for the dvd of To Catch a Thief, but I couldn't find it! I did find Charade. I have seen it a few times and liked it, but this is an old movie maybe it would put me to sleep? Nope. The opening scene takes place at a Ski Resort and the dialogue between Reggie and Peter (that was his name at the time) is just awesome! I'm hooked. I had to turn it off so I could get some sleep then watched the rest of it in the morning. Great flick. My roommate Jeff has never seen it so I'm going to throw a party, i'll invited lots of people and then Jeff and I will watch it because nobody ever shows up to our movie nights. Note to self: when trying to sleep don't watch Charade, stick to your guns, To catch a Thief.

Olympics started :) don't bother me during the Track and Field events....or else!

Which birthday party do I go to today? I have been invited to two parties. Maybe I'll try and hit both....more junk food :)

Anybody want to go see that new mormon movie about the sister missionary?....psych!

I miss my rat tail...

No Nap sunday is what I have called today. A sunday without a nap is a sunday wasted...unfortunately today was "wasted."

Janna is in NYC check out her blog. (link to the right)

Nate Houle recently created a blog, check out his post about the olympics, it's good. (link to the right)

Check out Laney and Taylor's blog. Their baby Hank looks like Voldemort in the second picture down. (link to the right.)

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I LOVE Charade! One of the best movies ever. And maybe I'll think about bugging YOU during track and field :)

Janna Mills said...

Do you wanna know why you couldn't find To Catch a Thief? Because that's MY fall asleep movie too so we brought it with us!!! :D te he he SUCKA!!

Abbie said...

P.S. I like your new layout too! How'd you get it to do that??