Friday, August 15, 2008

i talk in my sleep...well thats just what i hear.

I moved out of the house a couple months ago which means I now have a roommate. Having a roommate means that there is someone to hear/tell me all the things I say in my sleep! So here are all the things I have said in my sleep that my roommate has heard and remembered:

Two months ago: *mumbling* "...all the ponies."

Two weeks ago (this is my personal favorite): "more flames, more sparkles, oh yeah!" I can only imagine what i was dreaming about here!

The other day: Jeff (my roommate) said I screamed at the top of my lungs, waking him up: "NO MORE BLACK SUITS!" Hahaha. The funny thing here is I remember two of my dreams from that night, neither of them had black suits. I had a dream where I had a Mexican girlfriend and we went fourwheeling. And another dream where my teeth were all rotten and gross, this was a nightmare! but nothing about black suits....oh boy, again I can only imagine.

*disclaimer* Dear girls who may want to marry me, this is not an every night occurrence! I DO NOT snore, I DO NOT grind my teeth, in fact I am a very light breather, sleeping next to me you might think I was dead, if I wasn't screaming about black suits that is.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

YES! I was so excited for this blog! I think you and Jeff should put a tape recorder in your room to record all the wacko things you say. Then maybe you can string it together and make a coherent dream of it! :)

Sami Dara said...

ha! i really enjoyed this.