Monday, August 4, 2008

the solitude of my sunday saunter

After Sunday dinner I arrived at my apartment only to find it empty. Where was everyone? I didn't know, so i decided to go for a walk. Naturally I brought my camera. (warning: lots of pics.)

ps. you can click on the pics to enlarge them.

I found a place with Women for rent










I was alone...










I didn't feel like sitting










I was walking on that creepy path that goes along rape hill, I went off the path and got my favorite shoes muddy. so I took a sock off to wipe them off and then i threw the sock in the bushes cuz i didn't want to carry a muddy sock home....moral of the story, don't go off the straight and narrow path.
















Near the RB










ummm dont park here, unless you're doing a service project.










I still didn't feel like sitting.
















I don't know what this is...
















Stairs. See the symmetry?










There are flowers on campus










I took some self portraits










Another










I walked across the street.
















Library










Looks like a window is missing...i wonder if byu knows?










tthhhhtop!
















Last one. I swear.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

You make me laugh. I love the women for rent. I died of laughter.

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm sure you have those BYU cops on some crazy rape investigation after they discovered a muddy sock. It has probably already been classified as exhibit #1. At least they now have something to do.
- Kent

Amy and Craig said...

it's looks like lonely guy Sunday! I really enjoyed the walk through BYU though. haven't been there since laney's wedding.

Amy and Craig said...

hey don't litter with you socks anymore, okay?

taylor and laney said...

love the photo essay. especially with your commentary.