Thursday, July 31, 2008

wanna sit by me?...no. ok.


Nobody likes to sit by me. Seriously. Especially girls. I don't know what it is. Over the past few months I have noticed that girls never sit by me when a group of people are watching a movie or just hanging out. Only when there is one seat available in the whole room will people sit by me, sometimes girls choose the floor, no joke. I will relate my most recent experience, but keep in mind I have hundreds of examples that I could use: Some people in my ward decide to have a Brain Regan night (he is a comedian), sweet I'm in. I go over, two people are already on the couch (holds 3 people comfortably, 4-5 if you squish) so I sit on the love seat (holds 2 people comfortably, 3-4 if you squish). So I'm sitting there, by myself I might add, against the arm so more people could fit. A girl walks in and sits on the couch, I didn't want to sit by her anyways. Another girl walks in...she asks people to squish so she can fit on the couch. I'm sitting by myself still..."whatever, shes not very pretty, I must be super lame if she doesn't even want to sit by me." People on the couch: 4. People on the love seat: 1.

Why don't girls sit by me? Here are my theories.
#1 I'm ugly?
#2 I smell funny? (probably not though. If I smell like anything it's that new orange dove soap, old spice, and chanel)
#3 I'm short
#4 I'm ugly..oh already said that.
or
#5 I'm really good looking and intimidate girls so they are to shy to sit by me...maybe i'll marry the next girl who actually sits by me.

I don't know. Maybe I'll just stand up till everyone sits down, then I can choose where I want to sit, then I don't need to sit on the love seat by myself anymore....I'll just end up on the floor.

ps I was going to blog about the Louis Vuitton sweatband that i want :) I saw Lil' Bow wow wearing it in his latest music video. It's just a normal sweatband worn on your forehead while playing sport. so I checked out their website...it was in the womens collection...and only sold in a package deal 2 wristbands, sweatband, and a towel...$300....maybe ill find a fake one :)

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Let's go with the positive. You intimidate girls Tanner. That's just how it works.

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh, poor Tan! That's kind of sad, were you the only boy there? Maybe they didn't want to sit by the only boy.

Kent and Leisy said...

I'll sit by you tan tan.

Dave and Nata said...

there is only one explanation...loser! actually i would go with the intimidation factor. i always got sweaty palms whenever we were in the same room together.

love, dave

12345 said...

Haha...poor Tanner. You must be one intimidating person :) Maybe it's the whole lion tamer quality...

Amy and Craig said...

you are so funny! I think you must intimidate girls. if I were you I'd go with that theory!