Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Bloggers...

Dear Bloggers, I have made two major realizations and thought I would share them with you.

#1 I have realized that some people who blog choose for some crazy reason to have a dark background with light wording. Color mixtures i can think of right now are black and white, dark blue and cream, dark green and yellow...ok you get the picture.
#2 Secondly I have realized that my eyes hurt after i read these blogs. When i finish reading I look up at the wall and I can see lines all over it! did someone paint my wall? I tried to focus on the words on the wall to see whos blog was written on my living room wall, but i failed and couldn't focus...just saw more lines. Then I think to myself, "gosh dang i need my glasses." -- I wear glasses to read btw.

Moral of the story: blogs with dark backgrounds and light wording make peoples eyes hurt. especially my eyes. The End.



PS something i'm obsessed with and forgot to mention in my last post: the color lime green.

PPS i got a haircut. i was going to get an even sicker mullet/rat tail, but after my friend Christie finished it we agreed that it looked retarded and super white trash!!! so we cut the rest of it off. so i have a missionary haircut. my mom loves it :) but i keep reaching to my neck to play with my hair and its gone. its weird not to have 2 inches of rat tail to play with lol. im still getting used to it, my neck is cold. but my hair looks really good ...i like it.

3 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Hehehe! That was funny yesterday when you did that!!! I like it too! I don't know if Jason will believe you actually cut it, hehe.

Abbie said...

So... I get the feeling you don't like my blog... :)

P.S. You will regret bugging me on August 2nd!

Kent and Leisy said...

I am so glad you cut it off.