Saturday, July 12, 2008

stupid stuff i'm obsessed with

- rat tails/mullets...they are cool, well at least i think so.
- slicked down side parts.
- chocolate milk. i paid 5 bones for 2 gallons at the byu creamery! wtf...now that i think of it ill drink a cup of it while i finish this post :)
- oatmeal cream pies 10/$10.00 at virtually every grocery store.
- girls that wear skinny jeans and cute but flat shoes.
- reverse camber/rockered skis. basically they bow in the opposite direction for optimum flotation in powder.
- canon EOS 40d ...6.5 fps. retail price $1299.00ish...she will be mine someday.
- watching the SOAPnet channel and trying to explain "one tree hill" and "the oc" to my roommates. i would hate for them to not understand.
- watching planet earth.
- pens that double as lazer pointers, soooo much fun :)
- ironing my sunday clothes.
- shoes. i like to wear 2-3 different pairs everyday. i sometimes leave them in the living room of my apartment (currently have 5 pairs in here) my roommates dont like it.
- the word "rad."

thats all i can think of for now, maybe ill add more stuff later.

1 comment:

Jason & Shannon said...

I think you should maybe get a basket if you leave your shoes in the living room. That's what I do, right by the front door so Jason doesn't get mad that I don't put them away... :)