Friday, July 25, 2008

the deep thoughts of Nicholas Tanner Mills

Have you ever looked at me and thought, "I wonder what Tanner is thinking about..." Well, i'm going to tell you :) On Monday I did some canyoneering in Zion National Park. We did a trail called Mystery Canyon, it was fun. Anywho these are a few of the things that I thought about in the car on the way home. My thoughts are in the quotes. enjoy.

"I need to pee pretty bad...good thing we are stopping for dinner"

At the Carls jr - "why are all the meals $7?..they better be dang good."

I'm in the middle bench in a minivan, Kim Houle and her coworker Dayna are having a conversation in the front seat - "kinda weird how i have been listening to them and haven't jumped in the conversation...i always have something to say...where is the ipod."

After trying to sleep and actually sleeping for about 30 minutes (it was about 10pm when we left Cedar City) and I had the only seat [b]without[/b] a head rest - "aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my neck is killing me!...*i look around* hmmm i wonder if this kid would notice if i sneakily took his head rest, he's not even using it. *i reach over about to take it* ...naw."

"nice we are almost to Delta *two or three minutes pass*...wait thats Fillmore..*i hang my head a bit*"

While scrolling through the ipod - "I don't want to listen to any of this crap...wait, i'll listen to that band that has no words...whats it called...parker (my friend parker cross, i skied with him a lot last winter) showed them to me..*i scroll for a while* Mogwai! thats it.."

While looking at the moon "hmmm nice waxing cresent...or is it a waning cresent...maybe thats why i got a B (astronomy class)."

While looking at a mountain - "i could ski down that. *a few minutes pass* should i get some tight ski pants...naw i like the thug baggy look too much *a few more minutes pass* the ski industry is getting to artsy for me, i'm not though...wait i'm listening to music with no words...crap."

"yes the silhouette of timp!...*minute later* crap its nebo *hang my head farther this time*..this is the longest road trip ever."

"i need to pee again...i can hold it."

"Springville! almost home...oh man i could really go for some stouffer's lazag (i guess thats what i call lasagna in my head) right now...wait is stouffer's in provo or springville?"

4 comments:

Janna Mills said...

hahaha oh man mom was laughing at those BIG TIME! :)

Abbie said...

Never again will I have to wonder... haha!

Jason & Shannon said...

Hahahaha!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Dave and Nata said...

haha! funny stuff tan.

man, i could really go for some stouf lasag. rice and beans....every meal! ahahhahahaahhhhhh!