Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Priceless Pictures of People Peeing

My friends and I do a lot of outdoorsy stuff, hiking and backpacking mostly. Do not confuse this with camping, why camp when you can sleep in a bed? While playing in the great outdoors, occasionally, people need to go pee. I always have my camera ready for such instances :) Here are a few shots that I found while going through pics on my computer.

Nate. Hiking outside of Cedar City.















Nate. Hiking Box Elder Peak.















Rick. Canyoneering in Zion National Park.















Trevor. Canyoneering in Zion National Park.















Elder Solomampiononona (from Madagascar), he had to pee every 5 minutes...i'm not kidding!








Elder Bucwa. Notice the outhouse 5 feet from him.








Taxi driver.









Sometimes i get caught.
Hiking Buckskin Gultch.















Hiking Timp.

8 comments:

Nate said...

lolllllllerskates!!!!!!! I haven't realized how many of those pics you have.

Tanner Mills said...

i have more than this!

Abbie said...

I'm SO glad I got to see all these peeing pictures. Made my day.

Janna Mills said...

ya you have more than those hahaha i remember there are a few from when we went to disneyland with suburo i think when we were going to go to zions but went to disneyland instead and you peed a lot i remember... haha you guys suck that you can pee anywhere... we have to freakin find a bush

Laney said...

gross.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

It must be a guy thing...

Jarom said...

This is my blog. I don't pee on it.

Mashadi said...

Hi Tanner...

Interesting post he he he!

Anyway...Quick Question...Is the Elder Bucwa you have in the one picture Trevor Bucwa from South Africa? If yes did you serve with him back in 2003? 2004?

Hope you respond soon...