Wednesday, October 15, 2008

all in a fortnight...well maybe just one night.

My living room is one large fort! Furnished with both our couches, a table, and tv. This is a true story I have pictures to prove it. A couple weeks ago Jarom and Rachel were talking about making a fort...nothing really came of it, untill now. I guess thy used to make forts when they were little. My sisters and i never really did this. We played "cushion day," We took all the cushions in the house and put them at the bottom of the stairs, then jumped onto them :) So on monday night the magic happened! The crew consisted of: me, Jeff, Jarom, Mike, Missy, Rachel, Becca, Emma, and Anne showed up late. The following is the photographic evidence that this fort was and still is real:

The Begginings












This is the guard. we decorated him with my new mullet wig and glasses. then missy, the resident art major, drew him a body.












The top of it!












This pic is taken through the entrance, through the kitchen table.












The two masterminds at work.












It got scary in the fort.












GIRLS LOVE JUMPING PICTURES!





















Then rachel wanted to take gongsta pics, so i got out my bandanas.

6 comments:

Missy Johnson said...

Love love love love this!
You guys are great!

Jason & Shannon said...

Hahaha! I remember making forts, I guess we didn't do it that often. I LOVED cushion day!!! Not just all the cushions in the house, but every single pillow and blanket we could find! Hehe. Great pictures!

Talyn said...

I am so jealous of you right now!! I LOVE forts. And the one you guys made is practically brilliant-a work of art :) I also caught up on the rest of your news, and I admit, I laughed out loud bunches of times. I'm loving the dating requirements one-but it made me come to a sad realization, Tan Tan. it's just not going to work out between us. Durn.

Steve and Hailey said...

I think I have very similar pictures from about...six years ago. That looks fun. You were making a fort, right?

Janna Mills said...

CUSHION DAY!!!! hahahaha oh my GOSH the best moments of our lives! :D

12345 said...

Hurray for large fortresses!